Recruitment /Proctor Eligibility
Our Proctor Services make use of ITTS personnel, our test centre personnel, and professional 3rd party service providers. We have over 1000 proctors located worldwide and our proctors are versed in proctoring through multiple proctoring platforms. We can offer multi-lingual proctors and ITTS can provide local proctoring services upon request. Before starting as a proctor at ITTS, candidates are required to go through certain procedures listed below to be eligible for proctoring:
- Training Webinar: Every proctor has to go through a 60-minute live webinar where we introduce our platform’s functions and present demo testing sessions which proctored online.
- Online Material: Each proctor receives an online Proctor Training Manual, which provides the guidelines for proctoring roles, proctor responsibilities, and trouble-shooting options when needed. They also receive a video link presenting how each proctoring method is conducted by certified proctors.
- Mock Tests as a Candidate: Our proctors take a demo candidate test to have a better understanding of the candidate interface and potential scenarios a candidate goes through. This helps them to be able to assist the candidate in the best possible way whenever needed.
- Mock Tests as a Proctor: Each proctor receives their own credentials to log in to our platform and run mock tests as a proctor to practice & learn the system before the certification step.
- Online Cheating Methods Training: Our proctors are provided with online material covering suspicious behaviors during online tests and are specifically trained to spot any potential cheating activities.
- Certification: Our proctors have to take an online test assessing their proctoring knowledge and has to pass a certain score to be certified. Based on their score on the online test, proctors are assigned as live proctors, reviewers and supervisor.
- Client-Specific Training: Proctors who complete the certification process, receive one final training session which focuses on the exam day rules & guidelines provided by a specific client before proctoring, to ensure that all proctoring and exam safety requirements are met for this client.
Online Material (Proctor Training Manual)
MockTests as a candidate & Mock Tests as a proctor
Online Cheating Methods Training
Online Assessment & Certification
Client Specific Training Webinar
Our proctors conduct sessions by following these rules:
✓ Proctors have to agree to GDPR or relevant terms and conditions of the country where the proctoring service is provided.
✓ Proctors must be 100% punctual for their assigned tasks.
✓ Proctors must contact their designated supervisors prior to exams via video call and ensure that the proctoring location aligns with our regulations.
✓ Proctors cannot use a mobile device during proctoring.
✓ Proctors cannot engage in any other activity other than monitoring the session at all times.
✓ Proctors have to monitor the sessions in an environment where full privacy is possible (e.g. at home or in an office) It is not allowed to proctor exams in public places such as cafes and restaurants.
✓ Proctors must sign a confidentiality agreement and accept the terms and conditions to be qualified as a proctor.
✓ Proctors must be in touch with ITTS support at all times when conducting a proctoring session.
✓ Proctors must report to ITTS Proctoring Department for each conducted session.